Juggling caring responsibilities and education may mean that you left school early, chose not to attend further education or have found it difficult finding suitable work.
Our Employability Programme runs over 6 face to face online sessions with our experienced careers advisor Emma Fry.
The course and activities will include:
- Exploring potential careers paths. Providing you with the support and guidance needed to identify and access a job or further education course which both interests you but also fits alongside your caring responsibilities.
- A CV Writing Workshop giving you the opportunity to write a CV and consider how all of the skills you have developed as a carer will be useful in the workplace.
- Interview Skills training.
- Mock interviews with local business leaders from the our partner organisations.
- Support in applying for work experience placements with a project partner.
- The chance to attend an awards evening celebrating your course completion