In order to maintain a high standard of provision for all users, certain conditions must be accepted by all user organisations.
Booking of the centre implies acceptance of these conditions.
1. A deposit of £200 is payable on each booking. The final balance will be paid 6 weeks before arrival date
2. Cancellation policy:
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 90 days before check-in date
- 50% refund for cancellations 89-40 days before check-in date
- For cancellations within 35 days, the £200 deposit will not be refunded
3. MYTIME reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time; however, we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. Any deposit will be refunded, but the centre shall have no further or other liability to the user whatsoever in respect of such booking
4. All users of the centre are to leave it clean and tidy. All equipment must be used with care and everything, including the kitchen, cooker and showers, must be cleaned before departure. All rubbish must be placed in the wheeled bin outside and all hired bedding must be placed in the laundry bags in the drying room
5. Any call-out charges, loss, breakages or damage (both internal and external) to any property at the centre must be reported, and the centre reserves the right to charge for damage and breakages
6. The group leader must ensure, on arrival, that everyone is familiar with the fire exits, and fire safety procedure which is displayed around the centre
7. It is both illegal and dangerous to tamper with any fire safety equipment. Equipment is checked both prior to and after your stay
8. Smoking is not permitted inside the centre. There is a designated smoking area outside to the left of the entrance door and we ask that you use the sand bucket provided
9. The centre accepts no responsibility for loss or damage caused to or suffered by any persons using the centre or to third parties. Users must ensure that all groups are properly supervised at all times. Groups must ensure that their own insurance arrangements are adequate and each individual is responsible for their own kit and other possessions. The centre cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any personal belongings during or after any visit
10. The only access to the Centre is by a private track which crosses farmland. We cannot accept any liability for damage caused to vehicles using the track. Users of the centre must not stray onto farmland at any time. All gates must be kept CLOSED
11. Vehicles may only be parked in the designated areas and not on the lawns
12. All parties are responsible for providing and cooking their own food
13. The hardwood logs supplied are only for use in the internal wood burner and not for any campfire
14. Arrival and departure times are to be strictly observed to enable an adequate amount of time for cleaning and preparing the centre for the next user. If these times are not adhered to, further costs may be incurred by the centre
15. We ask that you keep the noise to a respectable level, being conscious of the neighbours and that the sound carries. Also, that we would ask any music which is being played outside is turned off by 9pm.
16. NOTE: Nothing in the above is outside what one is entitled to expect from reasonable users. A great many people have helped to make this centre a pleasant and comfortable place for your use and it is to the advantage of all that the facilities and equipment provided are used with care