We're Hiring: MYTIME Level Up Programme ManagerAug 2021
We're Hiring: MYTIME Level Up Programme Manager
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Job purpose: My job will help level the playing field for young carers by providing them with the support, friendship and opportunities every child deserves.
Job Overview: MYTIME is looking for a dynamic, innovative and visionary individual to lead our pioneering Level Up Programme. The Level Up Programme Manager will be responsible for the development and delivery of our innovative school support programme. Your role will include managing and supporting a small but growing team of Level Up Programme Co-Ordinators. You will lead on developing outstanding relationships with those working in education across Dorset and the UK and help drive the agenda for improving the provision and support young carers receive in school.
- Lead the team responsible for delivering the MYTIME Young Carers Level Up Programme in individual schools and Multi Academy Trusts
- Develop and deliver high quality CPD to professionals working within education- this will include senior management, teaching staff, pastoral staff, support staff and governors.
- Develop strong relationships with professionals working in education, creating lasting and rewarding partnerships
- Deliver assemblies to school students- both primary and secondary age students
- Provide one to one support for Young Carer Champions in schools
- Supporting schools to develop a Young Carers Policy
- Collect and analyse data to offer insight and measure impact
- Oversee the creation of the MYTIME Young Carers school’s newsletter
- Develop new resources for the MYTIME Level Up Programme allowing it to continuously evolve to support the needs of young carers
- Contribute to the overall ethos / work aims of MYTIME
- Create a warm and positive impression of the charity when interacting with all our supporters, partners and young carers
- Help to foster and enhance strong links with organisations which will develop opportunities for MYTIME
- Participate in training and other learning activities as required, undertaking training as required to support the functions of the post and to enhance personal development
- Undertake any other reasonable duties when requested by the Chief Executive Officer or the trustees
- Undertake regular safeguarding training as required
- To promote the safeguarding of young people
Essential: GCSE English and Maths (grades A to C or 6,5,4).
Desirable: Qualified Teacher Status
Substantial experience within the Charity or Education Sector.
Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office i.e. Word and Excel
Experience of using CRM or similar database software.
- Great people skills with a positive mindset
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- A passion for helping make the world a better place
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Hours: Full/part time depending on the candidate
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please get in touch at .